My friend Chandis and I went and saw HP 7! It was so goooood! My sister graciously won tickets for us and so we got to go! It was amazing! I was so mad when it ended!! I wanted it to keep going! It was so funny when it was about to end a kid in the audience said, "No. Way." because it was such an intense place to end it! hahaha so funny! But overall, i LOVED the movie. So good. So SO good.
Red Velvet Cake Balls
1 box red velvet cake mix (cook as directed on box for 13 X 9 cake)
1 can cream cheese frosting (16 oz.)
1 package chocolate bark (regular or white chocolate)
1. After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into large bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly with 1 can cream cheese frosting. (It may be easier to use fingers to mix together, but be warned it will get messy.)
3. Roll mixture into quarter size balls and lay on cookie sheet. (Should make 45-50. You can get even more if you use a mini ice cream scooper, but I like to hand roll them.)
4. Chill for several hours. (You can speed this up by putting in the freezer.)
5. Melt chocolate in microwave per directions on package.
6. Roll balls in chocolate and lay on wax paper until firm. (Use a spoon to dip and roll in chocolate and then tap off extra.)
I also only melt a few pieces of chocolate bark at a time because it starts to cool and thicken. It’s easier to work with when it’s hot.
I had a lot of fun making these! I dyed the chocolate but it didn't turn out so well..but still really good!
This week Uncle Zack, Aunt Kathy, Maddi, Gracie, Jacob, and Ty came and stayed at our house! They are trying to move down here! I'm really excited! They are SUCH a great family! It's been so fun having them here!! I love listening to my dad and Uncle Zack talk about old times. My face literally hurts from laughing and smiling so much! I had so fun going to Shrek 4 with the kids and just hanging out :) Love my family so much!!
We went out walking and we came upon these guys who were
fire throwers and entertainers. They were so funny!
The next day me and mom went SHOPPING!! It was so much fun shopping in San Diego and everything was pretty cheap!! Then we met up with Luke and Dad and went down to
OLD TOWN! It was a lot of fun we went shopping in some of the shops and went to a great Mexican Restaurant. YUMMMMM
So overall i had a BLAST!! It was so fun soaking in the wonderful California rays and seeing all the beautiful sights and watching the gorgeous sea come crashing onto the beach. It was way to short!! I had fun spending time with my family and i love them so much!!