Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding!

I HAD to post about the Royal Wedding! I couldn't stay up to watch it but thank heavens for T-VO! I watched it all morning. It was so glorious!! I was SOOO excited to see Kate's (Now Princess Catherine's) Dress! It was soooo pretty! Oh my goodness I loved it! It was an awesome procession. There were some REALLY funny looking hats though... I want to go to England sooo bad that it hurts! It was very fun and exciting to watch :)

Picture from here
 Picture from here


Pictures from here
Picture from here
Picture from here

I know.. I'm nerdy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

looooooooooooove the pictures! thank goodness, for the recaps bc i was def sound asleep :) i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI/1piece by a young Mexican designer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

Edie said...

you are not nerdy at all... it was a beautiful event. i watched it and am glad that i did.

best wishes,
edie
www.chocolatesandmartinis.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Im still thinking about it. It was such a romantic and beautiful Royal wedding! Kate looked stunning in both of her dresses and Will looked so handsome :) Have a fantastic Monday, darling
Kisses

lul said...

Hi pretty lady! You won the giveaway on my blog :) Contact me as soon as you can so that we can get you your prize!