Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Piano

"When you play music you discover a part of yourself that you never knew existed." ~Bill Evans

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September is National Piano Month.
I know, I know. It's not quite September yet. I don't care.
I love playing the piano. I'm not good by any means, but I love sitting there and letting my fingers go where they may. It's such a peaceful feeling playing. I really enjoy it.
My neighbor across the street was a fantastic piano player, but she got old and had arthritis so she couldn't play anymore. She knew I played and at the time I was practicing on a keyboard, so she decided to give it to me! Nicest thing anyone has done for me. She is so thoughtful. It's a beautiful piano and I love it and plan on keeping it with me throughout my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


2 comments:

Laura said...

Placy Louuuuu! I miss plunking away at the piano with you! Every time I play our song I think of you :) I looovveee yyooouuuuu!

Laura said...

PS I check this baby all the time. Sooooo keep updating your bloggy blog