Friday, July 23, 2010

June 16, 2010 ~ 18 years old!




Happy Birthday to ME!!...and Luke. hahah So for our birthday we went to the lake...as always! Luke told me to make it a small group and just to invite a couple of friends...so i invited a few of mine and then he invited his...and i didnt know who he invited but 20 people showed up!!! hahaha it was so great! i was really happy that they all came! Anyway the lake was SOOOOOOO windy!! it was horrible! Every year we go to the lake its always stormy or windy! Good heavens. But we still had fun. Then we went to the park and had lunch and just played around then a few of us went and got into the hot tub! It felt great! Then everyone left except for a few people that stayed and we had cake and ice cream! My dad made our cakes like every year it they were so delicious! Then my mom scooped us up some ice cream. It was a lot of fun. We then went to my friend Chandis's house and she threw a bon fire party for us! So more friends came to that, it was so nice. It was such a great birthday just seeing all of my wonderful friends :) (I only have pix from the cake and ice cream part tho)

No comments: