Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My World Is Changed

So...for the past 6 years I have been OBSESSED with the Beatles. I loved them. So so so so so SO much. I watched this movie on netflix: "Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison" It's about the conspiracy of how Paul McCartney was killed in a car accident and how they got a look alike and was named by the Beatles "False Paul or Faul". I DO NOT believe Paul McCartney is dead. BUT..the show kinda freaked me out. There were some WAY off based things in the movie, but there were some stuff I could believe, like in some of the lyrics and backtracking. It made me have a new outlook on The Beatles. I don't know if I'll ever look at them the same. I know pretty dramatic right? but it's changed my world according The Beatles.


No comments: